Wednesday, June 22, 2005

it's skary

i tested my right eye and i can see the lights, de alphabets, de numbers. when my left eye was tested, i can see NOTHING. i can onli see a patch of lights. all de numbers and alphabets jz turn into one patch of light. i cant even read anything but jz one whole big thing up there. it was skary. my mother was shaking her head all de way when i told her abt the test. my sista was like, "finally" when i told her i made my glasses.

after work, went off to make my glasses and after that, it was not even 7pm and so, i took my time to get down orchard where i would meet fida for dinner. i took my whole own sweet time and there was fida smsing me trying to some kind like hurrying me and yet, her bus was late. yes, her buses were late. unfortunately. but, we had quite a mouhtful of food. we were full. than, as always, we would ind a place to sit and talk cock. i wanted starbucks and we went to starbucks. fida fell while we were on the way to starbucks. it was scary. it was like so sudden. it's like i was talking to her, no, she was talking to me, and in less than a sec, she was sitting beside me. whoa! i had espresso frap /w whip-cream (a long time i have not had it!) and the warm chocolate cake. YUMMY! got angel to meet me there as she wanted to go back together.

i found out that Vincci is available in Singapore and there are 2 outlets. *yells* FIDA! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!!! 1 in citiLink and he other in Harbourfront. am gonna go dwn there on friday and i hope i get something. oh yeah! baby! oh yeah! baby! oh yeah!!!

missing my da.... hope he's doing fine...

Initial D.... Initial D..... Initial D....