Saturday, June 25, 2005

Drifting


I've watched it. Initial D. Jay Chou. Edison Chen. Not much of Edison or Shawn Yue but more on Jay Chou, or shall I say Takumi Fujiwara. It was absolutely cool. It was fun. It was interesting. It was so power. I was saying that the movie was power. My cous, he thought the movie was POW-WOW! haha!!! The rasing were all so exciting. The first race looks kinda scary. I mean, the part where Takumi 1st time beat someone. Those who loves racing, this may just be a cmmercial movie to you but it's a nce movie to relax on. Especially the racings. The visualizations. All oh so nice. The movie is all 1st Stage - 3rd Stage of the animes in one. It was exciting. Althought it was dubbed in mandarin, it's still a nice movie.

Maybe I should do like my colleague did. Go to JB and watch it in it's original language, Cantonese. Well, my colleague, he's a hong konger. and he don't understand malay. Eh! wrong! Mandarin.

Maybe I could go watch it the 2nd time. he he... who knows. So da! how? hehe