Monday, June 27, 2005

-untitLed-

no title for today. don't know. i can't think of anything. my brain's almost explode. was down with fever the pass few days and survive on some pills i got from a company doctor in amk. not so good. didn't get enuff rest. thought was feeling okay on saturdae but on that night, still feels de same.

kenduri on sunday. down with fever still. no choice but to help ard. but in de afternoon, i took de meds and went off to sleep. others went for a nap too. i saw shidah. she was sicky too. ha ha. i was sneezing all de way and coughing and she was sneezing all de way too. and she was finding tissues all de way. my head was so heavy that i have to stay still and cool de whole night. til de kenduri almost finished, people chatting about, i was alreadi lying down. didnt help in de kitchn like always did. yammie did. i simpy jz changed, took my meds and slept.
was smsing wif my darling b4 dt and i was happy but still miserable.

this morning, woke up, smsing continues and on to talking on de phone with tj. he's down with fever too. and he's in camp. poor him.
i went to de clinic and oh boy, my queue number was 40 and when i got there, it was onli 20. had to wait for like an hour. went to macdonalds and bought 2 burgers and ate them while waiting for me turn.
i was listening to my mp3 all de way, til a song finishes, i heard something. i turned, and it was raining heavily. oh boy! but thank goodness, it wasnt raining anymore when i was going back.

head back home straight after got my meds and mc, had my meds, read a book and de drowsiness came and i slept.

oh boy. i feel so miserable.
even now my body still feels like it's shaking. in fact, it is shaking. even when i'm eating jz nw, i was shaking. it was scary.

i hv to finish the antibiotics.