Sunday, July 31, 2005

-Remember Me-

i don't know what i want, i don't what to do, i don't know why i think so much, i don't why i do stupid things. i'm sorry for my sensitiveness. i have told meself many times to control my feelings but sometimes it just happened. i can't stop it. it was onli a matter of time. if it just happened, it'll happened.

are my english correct up there? haha.

i took a quareter dose of couh medicine last night to make me sleep. i lied down on my bed, covered meself with blanket and listen to my mp3s. i feel good. i fell asleep an hour later. woke up feeling good. although i did received a call from you, i was still too lazy to get up and wanted to seep more. but i can't. i have to go over dearly cous's place and pick nyai's stuffs as well as some tuition.

watched Sin City yesterdae. Thought it's some kind of superhero movie. Wel, it's adapted from a Graphic Novel. favourite director, Quentin Tarantino was a special guest director. The whole scene was so cool. I love it. The plot, the stories, the heroes, the girls, the sex, the ripping of balls. There was this one girl which look familiar, she played a hooker and the wa she talks realli doesnt seem like a hooker cuz she sound realli kiddy. Than, after awhile, I remembered. That girl, in Gilmore Girls. The daughter. Yup! That's her. In between the movie, it was cold, and my stomach, it was singing. Loud! It was embarrasing. Realli! When I got out of the theatre, my vision was blurred. TJ said it was because I've not eaten. And so, we head our way to Lucky Plaza and de same for me, Fishball noodle.

Came back feeling miserable but it was okay cz I was greeted by Aqilah at de door. It was funny. Ha ha!! It was fun, talking to dear bik sal as always.

okay, gotta go now to shasha!

Finally, Saiyuki Reload 9 - 16 is done, left onli de last file!