Tuesday, August 02, 2005

giler sey

look! look at my layout! it's nice isnt it. it is like so simple! it took me one day to do it! hahah!!! chey! say ppl say yourself. what de hell am i talking abt? im like suppose to eat something now and watch anime than shower and go school.

there's gonna be practical at chemistry today, using last year's paper.

eek!

didnt go to work todae. waking up feeling totalli weak. my cramps are getting worse. plus, it's raining anf it's cold. my back's hurting.
Okay, you can say it, go ahead, im just plain lazy. Oh well.

Got some starhub info from shasha. sounds good, sounds interesting but it's not a neccessity for now. not for me, or anybody.

i'm feeling kinda better now. tj called during lunchtime and he alreadi had de nasi lemak from that new malay stall! de new malay stall is like a refreshing one in our canteen. better food, cheaper price, better service and many customers. me and tj were quite happy with it that we ate in front of de people who are testing the cleanroom. haha!!! and since both of us were wearing white t-shirts, we wore our kinergy jacket and cover up in case of any spilling or whatever.

i have decided to get the white one. yup! almostgot meself a birkenstock bt tj pulled me and ask me to decide properly cz it's nt a $10 item, u know!

anyway, am gonna go eat now. bye bye

which anime should i watch now? hmm