Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"it's raining"

finalli i got dt song by Bi, a korean singer. it's a korean song. it's been ages since i've listen to nice korean songs. now they're out wif one. ha ha.... i like the video too.

work was okay. i redo my filings, did every copys that are needed to be done. run out and away for awhile. de ATM there will be close for a week. It's under renovation. I wonder what.... hmm... a better shelter? shasha called when i got home and i ordered my phone. Hope I can get it by next week.

Did i tell you that on Saturday, i went out with tj, he was carrying my bag all the way. after putting his stuffs all in together, it was all heavier. And after dinner, he somehow forgot about my bag. We got up and walked on separate paths and by at the end of the eating place, I saw him empty handed... Not even running to him, I simply just screamed at him, "WHERE's MY BAG!?" he quickly turned back and run off to the where we seated and got my bag. Thank goodness nobody was sitting there yet and the table was just about to be cleared. I was worried sick cz my wallet and stuffs were in there and he was worried sick about his PSP. chey! He onli start worrying about his psp after i screamed at him. Well, it's like, when i actualli screamed at him "WHERE's MY BAG!?", he start thinking of his psp. he don't think of my bag, he only thinks of his llluuurrrvvving Portable PlayStation. hmph!

It was a lazy Sunday for me but I had to drag my ass off to Rach's. I was slow. I know I am. I hope she's okay with me. I hope I'm not letting her down. Watched the anime where the kid have solar hands and make better breads than others, t'was funny. Than continued to Howl's Moving Castle. It was a nice one. A funny one too. The voice of Takuya Kimura really makes Howl's character more sexier. Haha!!

Anyway, did anyone watched America's Next Top Model 3? I alreadi knew who's the winner and I've used her image as my layout b4. Anyway, did you noticed that one contestant, Naima? She's like everything of Justin Timberlake. Her look, her ways, her talk. She's like all like Justin Timberlake. It's like Naima and Justin are twins, with he same face, onli that, 1 is female and 1 is male. Naimae dance and so does Justin. See! They are similar. Ha ha!!!

Mom watched Anugerah and a contestant sang Ziana Zain's Menadah Gerimis and I remember I had that mp3. Listening to it now. It so nice. Than there's one who sang Ning Baizura's Selagi Ada (Cinta). A nice song too. And oh boy! It's realli hard to carry Ning Baizura song le.

wiLd roX

omg! i was wrong! did i actualli missed America's Next Top Model Season 3 on ch 5? cz I just found out dt ch 5 nw is actualli playing Season 4. Naima is the winner... oops! Did I just said that? I love her ar! Aiyoh!