Friday, August 12, 2005

sticky chewy chocolate

Work was damn fucking shit today. As I told tj b4, everybody in that company are fucking shits, in which he disagrees andsay only certain are. But I told him again 2dae that, everybody are, including me and him. No exceptions.
after so long, we went to swensen. wanted to eat Subway bt tj promised me swensen ice-cream and we went today. and you know, the swensen, de one beside Paragon, I actualli finally went there, I have always wanted to go there but I didnt but today I did. he promised me ice-cream but I got to eat others too. Cz, I didnt eat breakfast and lunch. So, I have to eat.
We both had our main course and the Sticky Chewy Chocolate. It was nice. So ice. haha

i was abit of siao cha bor too today. well, thanks to de morning grumpiness i had todae. came to work with angel & her colleague. we took cab cz it was raining.

i did a bad thing 2dae. i bit oj's back and he pinched me back. so, we're even. finalli, some kickings going on. hehe

im feeling kinda sickening. jz wnt to say, i dn have any space anymore.

miss//you//da