Sunday, September 18, 2005

=Could Strife+ my Luv_

i've striked off some of my photos there. cz of the linking problems, i havent been able to upload them yet again and find them a better space. hmm. i'll be re-uploading them up again as soon as possible.
there're gonna be new photos up too. taken wih my new samsung e630c. i hope to get that data cable as soon as possible and upload the photos.

i thk, coffee do wonders sometimes. i barely have a headache after drinking a cup of coffee.

watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It was nice. I'm gonna get the dvd if it's out here. I'm gonna blast it on my dvd player. The sound was incredible. The story was incredible. It happened after the 2 yrs ago happening by Sephiroth. Thank goodness for feedback on de starting of the show. I guess those who played Final Fantasy VII knows what was going on. Well, I don't play the game, must be nice.

Wishing for a PS2 now. Well, PS3 is coming out.