Sunday, September 04, 2005

Deprived

It's Sunday. The weather? cold. Raining again. The whole day. i was up early, despite sleeping realli late. But still, I had short nap in de late afternoon.

Uncle Sumali came over, sending mom and nyai back from a wedding. Burnt Saiyuki Reload for him before he go off and took some snaps of pictures on his 3G phone.

Watched the news, there was Saddam Hussein and dad told us that his friends called him Saddam Hussein. And when Saddam Hussein eventually came on the news, I took a look at him and oh my goodness, they realli look alike. Haha!!!

Did my Chemistry assessment and I got tired of it that my brain almost poops out. But, oh well, gotta continue with it.

Okay, anime male characters now are getting more and more attractive. Why not the real human male species?

Where are you?

Meal for 2dae = Fried egg bread, plain rice with fish & veggies, orange, mango pudding.