Tuesday, September 06, 2005

bLogSpot-ting boRingLy Morning

good morning people of the world. i am feeling veri lucky to be here in my blogger, blogging my blog.

wait! aren't i a blogger?

i feel like the most boring days of my life are here. in fact, they are alreadi here. what's more, my most stressing moment is coming up in 2 months time and i'm like a zombie who doesn't know anything or want to do anything.

Basically, im sick. sick & tired of all things happening at work. as i said earlier, the environment is fun bt de workload is like bleaurgh!

i have nothing more to say. i just want my da with me....

"...& my heart did time in Siberia/waiting for my life to come through/& it's all so dark & mysterious/when the one you want doesnt want you too..." - Siberia, Backstreet Boys.

I can't do any edits here at work cuz the pc here sucks. it doesnt support many many things and it's sickeningly sick!