Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lunch done!~

definitely, my right eye is getting more sticky and now, it's blurrer. sigh. i kept rubbing my eye and tj kept on pulling away my hand and beating my hand. it's painful but my right eye still abit itchy. especially when i was playing tetris on his psp just nw. i was concentrating it so much until i almost forgot lunchtime was done. he he he!!! i was at 3rd stage alreadi.
m getting used to that psp now. gonna try and play other games. he he....

jennifer came back from making her new atm card, which eventualli didnt make any cz of her missing ic and she didnt bring her passport. having her late lunch now with just a pastry. looks like chicken pie. yummy. looks nice.

watched America's Next Top Model yesterdae. They were all beautiful. And it was the best show ever. Tyra Banks screaming at that Tiffany. She deserves it! Ha ha.....

I guess I'm gonna go on like this.