Saturday, September 24, 2005

drooPy

seriousli, i am feeling rather tired this few weeks. not enuff sleep? i don't know. it seems to be enuff. but i am damn tired and sleepy all dae.

had some awesome days and non awesome days.

i wonder when's the renovationz gg to finish. sigh. im sick and tired of it. i cant be home and have some quietness. but although i do get the quietness at work, i cant lie down and sleep. why? because i'm at work la! idiotiK.

wore a shirt to work after so long and i look kinda good. he he.... went to airport with fida dear. got her to bring me to Popeye and oh boy, the chickens were good. damn good. it's funny that we talked and talked, especially me, but once i got the chicken, we were quiet. i was silent.

haha!!

once i got back home, caught dad and mom watching Seven Swords. dad bought the dvd. Maybe I'll catch it tonight. After I had my shower, I didnt delay any minute, I just hit off to dreamland. it feels so good lying down in my bed, sunken in, hugging my pillow, the cold wind from my window blowing in.
morning woke up, gone to High St Centre and I tell you, it sucks. The 1st interview ever that sucks. Im not gonna work there. Even if they call me.
Straight off to work after that. Got to work, lazed around for awhile and than off for lunch. Although the big boss bought lunch for us, we still went dwn cz, me and sebas were too hungry. We ate the main, and than, went back up to have our 2nd meal, KFC. the chickens were satisfying but oh boy, chickens, 2 days in a row. Realli full man! not onli me, but Hasni too. Oh Boy! We could barely walk.

I need my detoxicating tea!!!

Haha!!

I ended work at 5pm and off back home straight. I just couldnt make my stop to anywhere else but just home. I miss my pc. I need to download some things, and I do get some message from yammie. Yes gaL, me downloading now. 2 & 3. Doing some laudries too now.

Eyes, rub rub rub....

everybody sing aLong to Boulevard of Broken Dream now! YEAH!

''oik! u havent call me le