Sunday, September 25, 2005

my day is de dae

it feels like i've got the break i wanted but then again, feels like don't think so.

slept earli last night. got up in de middle of the night for toilet break. it was 3am and i found mom not sleeping. said she couldnt sleep and got up again. got to know she went back to sleep 30mins later. i was alreadi in bed by then. caught a glimpse of daylight at 10am but went back to sleep but 1 and half hour later, dad woke me up. he and mum were off to a wedding-under-void-deck. i got up after that.
brush my teeth, was my face, turn on de pc and watch The OC. continued on to make breakfast ad watch Ghost In The Shell SAC 2nd Gig. conitnued watching til dad came back. He did the vaccuming while i ran off to my room to do some notes. dad came to my room and vaccumed it while i continued back to de pc and watch my anmes. yammie went out and me parents went off for their naps. me had me lunch and now that's alreadi in the late afternoon, erm, evening alreadi, im gonna go shower and than off to my room. Maybe I'll sleep for awhile oh I'll just continue doing my notes.

Somehow, it feels as if I've got my breaks but then again, I don't think so.