Thursday, September 29, 2005

F-U-G-L-Y

i might bt bad-mouthing some ppl in here today. why? because i feel like. why? i guess im feeling kinda grumpy today because i slept like about 3am because i was like studying all night and because i don't feel sleepy maybe because of the coffee i drank at kfc earlier. but maybe la, i might be dissing off some people. i don't know. if it comes to mind, it'll be in it.

i wore the wrong t-shirt yesterdae. i was feeling kinda slacky de past few days and been trying to look slacking but eventualli it turned out to be a disaster. i just couldnt wake up earli. my handphone died on that when my fren actualli woke me up, i couldnt feel de vibration of my phone and the tone that comes out from it when the sms came in. i was still sleeping. but dad woke me up. i even took the time to turn on the pc before i head off for work and it was alreadi like 7.30pm and i was like still slacking and tj was like messaging me why i'm still at home and im like he he he and im like dazed off after that.
as usual, after work, went off to hang out with tj and de rest in the office. listening to the same old stories over and over again almost brought me to sleep. well, for awhile, it did. but the voices of their loudness. eh! or the loudness of their voices? kinda woke me up, so i was like poking and tickling him. he pulled me ear and it was red and it was hot and i couldnt take it. 6.30pm. i was off and i was all aLone. i hate being aLone. but sometimes, we need to be aLoNe.

Studying in KFC was bad. It was so damn cold. it was cold cold cold. yup! it was. i didnt bring any jacket and i ended up finishing the 3 chickens faster thatn i thought and even bought a cup of coffee. stayed in there for like 3-4 hours almost, i thk.

Went on home straight, showered, the weather was coLd. I was reaLLi coLd. went on my pc and found a downloaded file missing! Did deleted it? Move it? I did not. I did search both automatically and physically but I just couldn't find it! Wonder where it goes? Hmm... Don't tell me the Ghost Bug has into my pc? I hope im not scaRing any people right now. But, is there a bug called 'Ghost'? If there is, let me knw pLs.
Oh weLL, i redownload the same file again and continue with watching Mean Girls. I don't want to spoil my mood, so, I watch Mean Girls. The movie was really mean and I realli love it.
Wanted to sleep after that, but I couldnt. So, I studied. and I studied and studied and that's how I end up sLeeping at 3am.

And that's de story goes. haha!! Siti siao aLreadi.

Came to work like normaL. kiNda earLi. found out tj came earLi too. so, went dwn to visit. he gave a comment on my looks today and i felt good. but i dn feel good. i was so damn tired that my head is aching and i feel like i cant eat or drink anything all. Others see me saying i look veri tired. earLi morning aLreadi got people pissed me off. Mike was de same concerning question. Hehe. luv him. he's so cute.
another person pissed me off again duRing teaBreaK. Me not happy, pLus me not feeLing good. So, i took off. calling out to him was hopeLess. they were too busy having fuN. I took off and off i go to my desk.
right now, at this very moment as i typed out all these every single words, im having a major headache. well, not realli major la. but like minor la but nt so minor la. so, ok ok la.
when jennifer came from making her IC, she asked me if i've done anything to my hair. a Girl from FinaNce asked me de very same question and practicalli, i've not done anything to my hair! I simply jz wet my hair, didnt comb it or brush it. i jz spray it a little with the After Wax Spray and that's it. my hair's having de messy look and i love it. and ppl insisted that I did something to it. It was frustrating having the same question over and over again when im feeling grumpy.
plus, de shipping guy. he knows how to print but he dont knw what to do when his printing goes wrong. im sick and tired of helping him. fuck him. he uses printers for more thatn 13 years in the company and he knows nothing? i wonder how does his shipping partners help him then.

right now, the grumpiness and the headacheness and that laziness and the hungryness are all in one together. but I don't feel like eating at all. I don't feel like doing anything at all. im trying to concentrate on my work for awhile but i hate it when im concentrating on doing something, someone else will come and distracts me. fuck that!

i love you all. muacks!