Friday, September 02, 2005

Lone-some

I need to re-do my photo links. all. All of it. Some of the links have changed and I simply have to re link everything only to find out that I've moved some of them away to another storage and some have been re-uploaded a few times and shared out many times. Okay, I'm starting to hate you S*******y! You are not a good storage.

Oh Boy!

Work was good today. I was busy and I was having fun today. I like the amosphere today but I don't like the weather today. It was cold and it was raining the whole day.
And I am now typing out this blog without even looking at the keyboard. Amazing! But, I discovered that I do still have mistakes. Of course you don't see the mistake now cz, I re-edited them. muaahaha!!!

i woke up late. right after shower, got into the room, tj called. he's on MC.... tsktsktsk.... so near yet so far.... ~miss You da~

oh, I went to watch The Maid today. It was for free so I go la. And I was surprised at the 1st part but it was oKay after that. The ghost of the maid was so poor. And luckily that alive maid made it out.

And to all maids out there, there's a free screening of The Maid for you all. Got catch it! Ask your employers to give u a free day off! Tell them to give u off, if they don't, tell them that u'll hunt them if u die!

muaahaha!!!

okay, i feel bad there. feels scary~

And after a long time, i mean, a very long time, i actualli walked home. Instead of taking 812 from the bus interchange, I actualli walked home. Why? It was too cold. I stayed 2 hours in de cinema, freezing and I didnt even want to walked into Northpoint or take the bus home. I simply just walked outside Northpoint, and there I decided to walk home and as I getting nearer to home, I never thought it's just so near.