Saturday, September 03, 2005

PMS

I am no feeling very good. I guess it's pms. But then again, it may be something else. Or then again, it may just be pms. I don't know. Can I say that I'm confused? Maybe not. Still, it must be pms.

I am not happy with the things going on right now. Looks like everything that I told her was just a waste of time. I guess, now I know how it feels to be an elder. Although she is my elder. Nothing seems to be working and what I see, the situation's still the same. No change made. Well, maybe only for that 1 day la but after that, it was back to zero. Zero with a big Z starting with it.

I was worried the past few days cause I was kinda late. I don't want to be late. But thank goodness I was not. But seeing the date, I hope next month, it won't fall on the wrong date.

Like I said, I knew it. It has happened. Like as if I don't know what to do. If she's not doing anything to change, than I will not do anything to change.

Let's not waste anybody's time here but, I don't give a damn anymore.