Saturday, October 08, 2005

brain~freeze

im back. from the freezing genting highland.

never knew it was so damn cold until we reached there. went on 5th Oct '05. it was raining heavily when i was gg to de designated pick up point. it was raining heavily badly that i came up with a fre alternative movements on how to get to toa payoh. in de end, i took a feeder bus to yishun mrt and took train from there. to avoid getting wet much. when fida came to meet me, she was wet. oh boy! got onto the bus at abt 6.45am and off we go to genting at 7am. there were hassles no hustles. the custom chekpoints were amazingly empty. happening.

we were asleep in the bus all de way in the journey. yup! and only to find out later that I do not have auto-roam. so, with fida's help, i called mom and then starhub and got my auto-roam activated. it was a blessing cz tj called me few hours later. it was a lovely sound to hear after a very long journey which we still have wait another few hours b4 getting to genting. when we got there, it was cold. veri veri cold. veri cold like when i was in my office. but colder and the air was fresher. anyway, when we got to First World Hotel to check-in, to our another surprise, there was not many peeple and we do not need to queue. Just when I got my number to go to the check-in counter, Fida was already at the counter, calling out to me to be hurry cuz our number was alreadi called.
Haha!! madness! Got into our room 10 mins later and yeah! it was at de 10th floor and it's not veri high! yeah! When we got into our room, de room was a standard one. It was small as before but this time the toilet they're separated.
What I mean is that, toilet bowl another room and shower another room. And the sink, outside. Well, talking about a cheap trip. At least, you got a place to stay, right? we laid down in our beds, get under our blankets, turned on the tv and watch th brazilian drama. or isit spanish? now that I think of it. But I still think it's a brazilian drama. after that, continued to Thailand drama. Haha!! The Thailand drama sucks actualli. There were alot more music and their story and the way they act were funny. Anyway, went for karaoke after that. Singing and screaming songs after songs, I received a sore throat after that.
With the 4 drinks that we got, Fida had to finished up de 3 ice-lemon teas while I filled up my water bottle with another one more cup left. And the titbits, i packed the rest of them for break fast. By the time we got out, it's 6.30pm. while we were walking back to first world, we found a rainbow which looks so damn nice. had Marrybrown for break fast. the vegetable salad is so damn nice. I thought I wanted to take de coleslaw but i saw vegetable salad, so i took it and fida tot it was nice too. Haha!! Went around for a little shopping. Got meself a flowery shirt. Than after some other browsings, went over to Starbucks to chill. Haha!! funny thing is, because the weather was really chilling, we got too chilled. What de hell am I babbling? I bought meself, instead a hot cup of coffee, I got Espresso Frap. Haha!! And a Tuna Tom Yam Danish pastry. It was so nice cause the pastry was so hot and eating it in the cold weather was so nice. After that, of back to our room, showered and rest. Not really rest but, talk and watch tv and jz lie down in our bed til we lost in our dreams.

The next morning, I quickly woke fida up as I need to go sahur. it was alreadi 5am and i didnt knw that the macdonalds was on 24 hours, so, instead we went to first worl cafe and wasted RM21 on their little servings food. Sigh. Got back to our room and back to sleep. Woke up at late afternoon. Went to get our movie tickets and than start wondering what to do next. Walked and walked, we ended ourselves in the arcade. the only place where we sweat ourselves out.
Haha!! I asked fida along to play that drum things and my sticks were bad, it was broken. when i tried fida's, it was too hard. haha!! played some games and after that, i asked fida to teach me how to play pool. And so, off we were to play pool. I did okay in pool. I cant say that i suck at it cz it was my 1st time playing. fida was a nice teacher, she was a patient one. haha!! i practiced
and practiced and in de end we played and we stayed in there until like 6pm. we continued walking around before finding a place for break fast. my decision again, so off we go to Pizza Hut. spent like RM74 there. Packed back our pizzas and desert. Went around to get some other stuffs needed, than off to Starbucks again for coffee and than off to our room for our beds and tv. Yeah! At 11pm, we got out and off to our movie. FlightPlan. It's a damn good movie. I bet dad will get the dvd. Well, de most will rent it. The movie's good. The cinema was a warming place. If there's no hotel in genting, i would sneak meself into that cinema theatre and sleep in there. Went to MacD to get some food for earli sahur but instead, I just got a cup if coffee only. Went back to our room after that.
Can't sleep. More tv. CSI Miami, CSI Vegas, Alias, malay dramas and than, Love's Labour's Lost. Seem like a nice movie. Almost to 4am, Fida still can't sleep, dragged her along to macD with me to get some food. I got meself a cup of coffee again and McEgg. After that, tried to sleep but still can't. Few hours later, forced meself to sleep and yeah, I did. Woke up de next morning, showered, prepared to go back but instead of checking out at 12 noon, we checked out later. I wanted to leave at 2pm bt fida says after the malay drama (that we were watching).
We got out after that, leaving the keys in the room, which we thought is a big problem but apparently it's not. so, off we go to the arcade, to redeem back our RM3. but, we both have RM1 left. So, one last game and got our RM3 back.

Haha!! Walked around again and than off to the coach bay to wait for our bus. Our bus were approximately 40-50 mins late. It was freezing. It was raining so damn heavily that the fog was surrounding us. When we saw de bus arriving, we were 2 happy people. Hoping that it'll be warmer inside but no! It was still cold. So, we just drowned ourselves in our sleep. Hurting our backs and legs.

Got to Lucky Garden around 7.30pm. I had fishball noodle and cup corn and fried tuna sandwich. Nice! It was fulling. When I got back home, I wasn't in the mood to talk or anything. All I did was just showered and than, SLEEP! Pixs of our trip here.