Wednesday, October 05, 2005

With You+

it's de 1st dae of fasting month. Happy Fasting Month to all Muslims out there. Have fun!

That sounds like I'm mocking people le. So bad! Well, dont take de wrong idea, because im not.

Anyway, got some stuffs I need to carry for my trip later. I never thought my luggage could be light. And i didnt know that i have a big bag that can act as a luggage. hehe!! i guess i have too much bags stuffed under the wardrobe. but i guess my luggage's gonna be heavier when i come back later.

a man was scolded by de bus driver. he ran into de bus by de back exit. de driver called out to him and got him to come forward. the passenger just kept on saying sorry and gave an excuse that de bus wants to run off and he was trying to catch on it. de driver told him off fo doing that because that is not the right way.
sigh.
some people really ar... si-beh kiasi.

im feeling hot. realli hot. it's de 5th alreadi. if my calculation is right, i'll be having it by end of this week. well, i just need to be prepared.

2 more hours to waking de others up.

hmm.... what other animes should i watch?

there're still loads. or, should I go and take a rest?

miss you ~da