Tuesday, October 04, 2005

kill me

woke up like 6am in the earli morning. but still laid in bed all the way til 8am. woke up, showered, went out to SGH and waited for hours for my turn to see the doctor. The nurse was starting to guide me on how to change to the x-ray gown but I told I knew the procedure and so she went on guiding the other patient. After that, waited for like an hour.
After that, off to Bukit Merah for lunch. Had chicken rice. The kai lan, seems like i was eating them aLone. Serious! Onli when it's finishing, dad took some. I mean, it was like just like in front of him all de time bt he didnt took it.
Anyway, off to Ikea after that and got my rack and yammie's bed. I was okay with anything and didn't bother much cuz I can't realli have my room designed or arranged my own way.
After that, mom and ad headed off to town while I headed down to sim lim square and oh boy! I didn't know that Burlington Square was just beside it! I didn't know. & I didn't know there was a nearer bus-stop to take 851. But oh well, at least I get to walk down the blackstreet market, just in case I might find something interesting down there.
In the bus, I was asleep all the way. As I walked home, yammie was walking out. She going for training. Yup! I think.

Right now. I'm bored. I am so bored.

I guess you are really busy. Sometimes I don't understand just why a little phonecall would cause you much trouble. Is it really so troublesome that it might kill you? Will something just comes out from the phone and attacks your eardrums?
Am I realli such a nuisance to you?

goodnight people.