Monday, October 24, 2005

Heaven

Ayumi Hamasaki's Heaven is so nice. It's also the soundtrack to the movie Shinobi.

Anyway, felt a little sleepy today but I didnt oversleep today. I woke up on time to go to work and as always, took time to choose what to wear. Haha!!
As the surprise-surprise that tj wants to give me, I knew it was nothing but, I guess, well... I dyed my hair blue-black, and he dyed his hair brown! And with his outfit todae and hairstyle, he's realli realli sexy & gorgeous. Can I use gorgeous for a guy? He looks realli like a "big brother" of a bike gang. Haha!! At one point, he changed his hairstyle and it was realli ugly that it makes him look like an ah beng siak! I insisted he redo his hairstyle. Thank god for me keeping hair wax at work. But, mine not de harden one la.

Okay, Im loving tatu's All About Us. So what's about Lesbians? Haha!!

Free preview to a movie tomorrow, Domino. Keira Knightley. Yes ah!

Go bath now.... 10.30pm got American Next Top Model.