Friday, October 21, 2005

ouch!

had flu vaccination jab today. i was scared. yup! after a long time of no needles poking into my skin for 10yrs, i've become scared of needles. a nurse was hugging me and stroking me hair and asked me what i like and stuff to cool me down. a sissy i am lil bit, i almost cried. hehe!!! paisey!
everybody there, incl. the HR ppl were laughing at me.

my baby's back. yeah! he got a damn cool haircut! love it. been bothering him to cut and now finally he did. he got me an poster of an original drawing, drawn by an artiste of a brand AN A & an original Gundam Seed Destiny t-shirt. It's nice. funny thg, he asked me if it's ok. I mean, de
gifts he got. were they enough. he still have some keychains he said. asked me if i wnt. haha!! they're nt realli nice though but, de t-shirts enough. am gonna wear it tomorrow... hehe!!!

dyed my hair blue-black de other night. de smell of Garnier's hair dyes realli kills me. oh boy! de smell is still on me hair now. Although i've washed my hair few times. & de next day....

I had science (phy/chem) practical exam. Oh boy! my first time. How do I feel?
Nervous, of course.
I even though of not going. Even thought of not coming. Thought of being absent. But, I did not. I went. I reached Orchid Park Sec, I walked to the reporting class and went to the lab and there I am, seated at the right hand corner of de front desk. All alone. De table behind me was empty. Beside me, empty. No one. Loads of them didnt turn up. Oh well. Later, after awhile, the invigilator wrote on the board, "Pls take note that everybody are to be quarantined until 1.30pm after the exam."... I though, yeah right. Thank goodness I brought my book cuz my fren warned me about the quarantined.
Over in the hall where a whole lot of us, private students and students of Orchid Park were quarantined, I chat up with a girl. Well, she kinda followed me as she was alone. So, instead of just reading my book, I chat her up. She didnt bring any books or wateva. So, we chatted all de way until 12.30pm. After that, I buried meself into my book.
When time's up, i hurriedly went to get my handphone. Poor little things they are, kept in envelopes and stuff into plastic bags. those gadgets look like plastic toys bought from the market.
As I got mine, there were 3 missed calls and 1 sms. Hehe!! It was my tj.

Slept all de way once I got home and off to maths class after that.

It was a cold day and a cooling night.

coMing bacK woRk tmR. aiyah.