Thursday, November 10, 2005

break off

in the end, star wars is just another love story that creates all the troubles for all troubles. Anyway, just finished watching Revenge Of The Sith and that was what I thought.

No exams today. Thank god. After going through the trauma of having sitted for History paper all alone in the school hall, was realli such an experience. Went for English in the morning. Came back for a shower and han buzz off back to school for Physics and than stayed behind for History which I was suppose to sit for with 3 other candidates. But apparently, they didnt showed up which means, after the private and school candidates left, I was the only one left in that school hall for another 2 and half hours, writing out and answering every damn questions. Well, not all exactly.

Went off to visit wak ri and wak kam after that at night. it was great. a family out, just de 4 of us. and the cats. oh yes, the cats. bujang la oh bujang. An egoistic he is.

wanted to sleep late but couldnt. in de end, went to sleep at 2am. haha!! cannot tahan ar!

dad did unexpected. I didnt knw what is it until he called me to yammie's room quietly. When I saw it, I thought, it was realli unexpected. Delivered the news to yammie later. I hope she's feeling okay.