Monday, November 14, 2005

seriousli dn knw wt to put for title

got hold of tj's exilim on friday night. couldnt meet outside so i had to go back down work to meet him up. walked around to meet up my store guys. hasni was yelling at me from the carpark, "jalan raya, dalam banyak2 rumah, akder rumah lain kah nak pergi?".... hahaha!!! well, wt to do. i had to to get the digicam. tj showed me every single thing i need to do, need to keep, need to take care and oh boy! the weather was hot.

saturday was de day. the once-a-year family hari raya visitings. the one which we do every year, rent a bus and than start visiting houses of our grandaunts and granduncles and the final house will be either one of the hosts. like this year, it's Bik Sal's house. Wonder next yr whose?
It was a fun trip, although there were some missing people who couldnt make it, but it was still fun but it was really tiring and, i mean, a realli tiring one and also, the weather, oh boy! we were hoping that it'll get dark and realli windy and maybe rain a little, but it didnt. it was hot and sunny all the way. thank you to mr. cool fan, it was a big help....
there were unneccesary tensions and screaming going on at some points which was realli ridiculous. well, you know i know and unneccesary lame lousy jokes were given out. well, you know i know.

laugh people! idiots! *slaps forehead*

it was realli tiring that we were realli wanting for a long cold shower. i was even dragging myself on de way back that i headed to the shower without even cooling myself first or what. just being under that cold shower realli a damn nice feeling. and when I start putting shampoo on my hair and start scrubbing my head and stuff, and oh boy! it was realli nice.
And Saturday night movie was great. Frequency. I was realli tired and all but I stayed up to watch it. Next week, another nice movie, I Am Sam. Gotta watch that one.

Sunday was a lazy day. I woke up earli as I need to head to the toilet. Got up earli, went on to the pc to resize de pixs and upload them (click here to see them) and than, went off to watch CSI on AXN and than went on to continue watching tv and than helped mom a little and than went on pc and than helped mom and than watched tv, message my frenz to come over but i know they won't come, tj called and than yammie's frenz came over and i watched tv again and than a little nap ....oh boy! it's starting to rain! gg to work in a little while though.... anyway, had a little nap, woke up by cik su's smses, run off to yammie's room to watch tv, The Truth of Cats & Dogs were coming on. Bik As came over and later, nyai's Anak Saudara came. Haha!! It was funny. You know I know. Than finally, Yammie's, erm, close frenz came over. I mean, the 3 people la. Haha!! They're cute.
Watched Mujhse Dosti Karoge on Central. The last time I watched that movie was on Zee TV and there was no subtitles and can you imagine, how draggy it was. I could barely understand what they were saying. But when I watched yesterdae, it was exciting and I have never felt so excited from watching a hindi movie for damn long time. Okay, so I still love those kinds of hindi love stories but they gotta have their plot in different ways. I mean, the storyline still the same but they got to change the tensions and feelings and scenes or whatever in a different way. Yesterdae night, it was realli exciting.
Also, I felt a little embarrased. I was sitting in the living room, on the red chair, with my legs up on the cushion and one leg, folded up on my other knee and Wan just came out slowly walking... towards me, I thought he wanted to go toilet or something but he passed me my handphone. Bloody hell, I felt so embarassed and out of manner. I mean, the way I sit. Plus, I was wearing shorts. Sigh. Okay, I am feeling a little bit out of place for awhile but after that I thought, what the hell! Muaahahaha!!!! Im bad. Then I remembered that he's older. Show some respect, k Siti!

Gonna be 1100hrs, gotta get to work. I was too tired and there was this stupid headache I got. I smsed my senior storekeeper and went off back to sleep. Informing my storekeeper and tj too. tj gg for interview todae. Wish him good luck. Wonder if i'd get to see him later.

....... i'm thinking of getting MC though.

bLueK//