Monday, November 14, 2005

life?

seriousli, why you can do this, i cannot do this? why why you can do that, i cannot do that? why you can call me and i cant call you? why when i call you, you don't answer? why when you call me, i have to answer? why when i sms you, you don't answer? why when you sms me, i have to reply?

i found a nice book but damn! i forgot that i've left my IC in my pencil case. I couldnt borrow the book. It was saddening. Gotta go back there again tomorrow and hope the book still there.

work was sian. i was concentrated on doing my work. but i was cold. no change at all. bloody fucking operation director came in making a whole lot of noises again! blaming de logistic on not having the ball rolling when actualli it's all the damn fault of the stupid programming manager! fucking shit to all you people.

you promised.... i hope u do