Saturday, November 19, 2005

F4

haha!! i'm watching F4. I can't believe it! well, it's so exciting. I mean, the Japan drama vers is much more exciting than the Taiwan one. Well, de Taiwan one followed draggily from the manga, or de anime.
Anyway, whatever it is, it was fun. The girl is much more prettier than barbie hsu who played tsukushi. And Matsumoto Jun, he played Domyouji well. He did great, just exactly how de character would be, but hor! his face ar! doesnt fit de role ar! he best stick to Young Kindaichi. Why didnt they get Takizawa Hideaki, i thk he fit it either or Yamashita Tomohisa? eh! wait! Yamashita Tomohisa will fit Hanazawa's character but then, Oguri Shun, rather than seeing him playing all those stupid characters in other drama, I like this one best! I mean, he's realli looking suave. Okay, I like him in Snow... err, what's dt drama? He played a deaf boy. I have tha vcd though. I remember that show was realli damn sad!
As for the 2 extra fren, a chinese-japanese guy & an english educated guy, looking kiddos and sleek, well, they're okay for extras ar. Heh! there's gotta be a better Johnny's Jr. kid out there.
But this one, realli exciting ar. Watched up to 3rd episode now.
I'll be waiting for the rest.
I don't think they would not do this one to a whole lot many many episodes and cut them short la.

MTV Hits now realli are playing cool old school music video. My sista had jz called me up to my room, yelling for me and when I got it, N Sync's err, what's dt song? I forgot siak! it's their 1st xmas song ar. Dn knw ar wt.

I hope i get that job. I hope for de best for me in the future.