Sunday, November 20, 2005

my day ur day

hmm... i was on a bus yesterdae. it went pass Jalan Kubor and than Jalan Pisang and than Jalan Kledek. Eh? isit Jalan Kledek 1st or Jalan Pisang. Either one la but I know Jalan Kubor went pass 1st. Scary thing is, de lane of Jalan Kubor looks as eerie as it's road name. Yes it is.

While I was on de way back from the supermarket, I received a call. Someone had just went through my friendster and asked if I'm still looking for a job and apparently yes. And so, that evening, although I was lazy, I still went for it. Took the bus to Golden Mile and it took me like 1.5hours? I reached the place like almost to 8pm. Like, URGH! That was the 1st time I've been to an interview at night. The interviewer actualli asked me if I'm not worried if it's a fake inerview or something, well, I told him if it is, then I would just have to kick his ass out. Muahaha!! Sounds like a tough gal I am. *winks*
Finished the interview, de interviewer showed me the bus-stop which I could take to Bugis. I fund a right bus though that realli brings me to Bugis. Yeah! but instead, i dropped at City Hall and took 857 at Capitol Building. Yey!
In the bus, I was tired and some bloody guy came up to me asking if I have a friendster account. Well, since it's just friendster, I gave him my username. Onli. I was not into the mood of talking at tha moment, plus, that guy is not my type. I can tell that he is younger than me and still playing around with his friends. Sorry sir but I love tj more than ever.
Isit right to say it out like that? OMG

TJ just called me asking if i'm free todae though. I've told him im gg for hari raya visit but, i'll be free after that la. Told him to give me a call later as I only could meet him up later. yay!

yeah! yey! yay! -> which one?

Madonna new songs rocks! im digging. yeay! muaahah!!! //cRaP ar Kak Rin <- someone always say that to me.