Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hung uP!

hey baby, watcha doing? hehe

mom seems to be up earli today.

on MC 2dae, and yesterdae too. Went to work as normal when I felt something terrible. Went off for a quick visit to the clinic and came back wif a 2 days MC. Went off back home, dropped my bag, took the neccessay stuffs and off to the salon to rebond my hair. Yes! I finally did it.

The sun is shining is brightly today. I hope it'll be nice.

I came back home after the visit to salon, watched tv. Whose Line Is It Anyway was on and it was realli funny when the screen blackout. The sound was still there but the screen but come and gone and later it just goonnneee. Then wait for a little longer, it came back and then it was gggoooonnnneeee. I wanted to cry. Wehn dad called back I told him about it and since that, I was watching in de living room.

TSKTSKSTK

i am so sad.

Dad says see how it goes. If really cant be done, he'll present me with a 29".

TSKTSKTSK

But oh well! I still have the sound system.

Guess Im gonna go shower now.

Good Morning ppL!