Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"mai kan-cheong le!"

i have jz got home. from? well... nowhere. Why? You see, I have my last exam paper today. Science (Phy/Chem). I do not want to be late and so, I woke up early. I woke up earli morning at 7am. Took a quick shower, grabbed my skirt and t-shirt and wore my shoes and dashed off in a cab. I told the cabby, "Good morning, Northbrook Sec Sch, pls". Uncle looked at me and I said, "Ave 11 there." Uncle got delighted and drove off. I took out my timetable to check the school address and then, my eyes caught on the timing of today's paper. it was written '1400 hrs'.

BEST!

i imagine my whole face turns red and slowly my whole body starts freezing. I whined out to uncle that I got the timing of my paper wrong. Uncle start to laughed. He LAUGHED le. Well, in a situation like that, who don't find it funny. Smsed tj and expected, he said, "you very blur le". haha!! realli le. Then I told uncle to drop me at Northpoint but later changed of mind again, I decided to come back home. But as we drove pass McDonald's I was like, damn! But hell care. I came back home now. Drinking a hot cup of milo, blogging, listening to Madonna while the others are still asleep. I might go back to sleep anytime though. Or maybe not. hehe!!

& here I thought I could escape from the construction noisssseeesssss!