Thursday, December 29, 2005

lagged

tj helped me took a photo of meself for me resume. tried to print it out on de photopaper but failed due to de printer network problem. I had to do it meself but the problem is that my printer, hehe, havent buy color ink le. hehe!!! he wanted me to take off me contacts bt i cant as there was nowhere to put. he insisted but i refrained! in de end, de photo was jz taken and oh boy! i looked so tan! and i looked so round! haha!!
later, i took a photo of meself with me handphone and oh boy, i think i look cute. haha!!! talking abt meself... tj kept pinching both my cheeks. realli hurts! i realli cant escape from it! i always get it! no matter how!
but i was realli mad at him when he went on with de vulgars non-stop and goes on to the finger. told him off of limitations. he felt bad after that. hahaha!!!

stock take still going at work, i believe, right now. went off at 5.30pm as i wasnt realli feeling good. everybody thought i stayed but a big NO NO.... hahaha!!!

downloaded Veer-Zaara but I just cant get the subtitles on. Urgh!