Saturday, December 31, 2005

"Name the members of Spice girls and N Sync"

Woke up like about 3pm. muaahaha!!! I think the last time I did that was few weeks ago? Or was it later? I man the waking up time. Last night, went out to meet out Lindsay, who came back from Australia for a little while. Played games at The Mind Cafe. The Smarty Pant game was realli funny. Jessi and Kymmy came a little later and we all had dinner at Mr. Bean, joined by Rachel. I was realli damn tired. Thanks to the food, I could almost barely walked that I had to dragged meself after that.
Took the Nightrider back to Yishun. Experiencing of riding the bus, I might just think twice of going back taking that bus in the near future. Hehe!! It stops at an unexpected bus-stop. But oh well, there was a cut guy who actualli board up at Toa Payoh and droppd down at the same stop with me. Hehe!!!
Ok ok... Slept like about almost 5am, grandma actualli sensed me being just in bed, she asked if I'v written her white card.

Angel, OJ, I've confessed. This morning before I fell asleep, I listened to a sweet sad hindi song and it reminded me of him that tears start falling for awhile. But it was only for a little while that later I start thinking about other things and feel asleep.
But don't worry. I'm fine.