Sunday, January 08, 2006

/meNanGis semLm

finally felt sleepy ard 0500hrs. Had a realli nice dream but later woken up an incoming sms as de rain gets heavier and heavier and non-stop. sms came in from tj saying he's leaving and telling me to take care. i was like, huh!? i remembered he was leaving for HK. hehe!! can't wait for more goodies!

woken up by mom at 1000hrs. Went to Tekka's wet market. It's been zillion years since i've been there. And like before, mom, just put the things bought one side and asked me to wait while she get more stuffs. I'd already promised her I'll company her but was feeling kinda unwilling with the rain going on heavy non-stop, i had no choice but to get up and followed her. Well, was standing in front of a meat stall where there was no one at all, for onli a second i ran off due to the foul smell. But when I was walking pass those stalls of beefs, muttons, chickens, fishes... haha!! When I'm married, I'm gonna bring my kids to those wet markets too! Yes! The tekka one. I remember going there dn knw hw mne zillion times. With mom, with grandma. And with late grandpa last time, always get something to eat one le! hehe!!

Feeling kinda sleepy now. Don't know want to slp or not. The mussels are being soaked in de water right now. Mom said to leave it like that. Okay lor.

Oh man....!!! ....miss him