Monday, January 09, 2006

*Beep*

went to work, received my 5 years Long Service Award. And yes, I know what would I be receiving. A Sovil Titus watch. It's nice. Sweet and simple I must say. Mom liked it. Haha!! Told her she could have it if she wants it. Thought of exchanging it with my colleague cuz she got the blue one while I got the purple one. But when I looked at her blue, I thought, my purple's nicer. Hehe!!

Weather still as cold and monsoon as de last 4 days. Straight. Non-stop. Onli lighter than heavier than lighter than heavier again. Went my way to the library today, hoping that it won't close early as it's an eve of a public holiday. It's hari Raya haji tomorrow yup.

Came back, helped mom with the clearings in the kitchen as well as helping her preparing some things. The onions, the prawns and Dia. Haha!! Watched Dia cuz mom was watching it. Oh man! Although it's already season 3 now, the story is still as sickening as I remembered on de season 1 and 2. I mean, not sickening as I hate it but the characters of the drama realli makes u wnt to slap them or hate them or hit them or whatever la.

Anyway, I'm doing half of de laundries now. Will hang it out tomorrow morning la. Than, left abit of cleaning in the kitchen. Leaving it to yammie to finish it.

It's realli cool when u have you have ur aunts and uncles on MSN... haha!!!