Wednesday, January 11, 2006

tick tock....

i swaer once i have money, i'll go back down to chinatown and do some shopping but that will have to be done in the day la because at night there'll be more people and it means more crowded. it's like worse than geylang la, but it's like Petaling St in KL bu aiyah! forget it la.
Went down to Chinatown for an interview. No sun today again but walking through Terenganu St, Pagoda St, Temple St was such a breeze. looking at those items being sold at the bazaar without feeling hot or pespiring, it was such a breeze. the wind blowing onto my face and my hair blown back. oh yes! i feel so good.
after the interview, i was hoping that it'll rain so hard and hope it'll be like the other days back then. I dn knw why. I wasnt just satisfied enough. Does working in chinatown mean so cheap?

Fuck it.

Going back to work tomorrow. Fucking sian. I don't like it. I thought I said I will just go to any job I could so that I could still have an income but why am I feeling unsatisfied? Oh my! I'm bad. Am I?
O levels results would only comes out in Feb/Mar for the private candidates, which is really taking a very long time. Oh well, I better not be complaining much and just take whatever comes in the way. Havent I told meself not to waste time anymore?
I still havent told dad that I've already tendered resignation at me current job and am looking for another job right now. I don't know if he really don't know or if mom has told him. I find it kinda hard to tell him. Sometimes, I find him to be really... urgh! Don't know what to say ar.

Should I eat now?
Nobody's online. So boring. the Amins having problem with the net again isit?

Man, which one should I watch later? Along Came Polly or America's Next Top Model? Mom wnts to cut off HBO. but I want it. So, when I get a job again, I'm gonna retake HBO and than I'm gonna add in Star Movies too.

Oh, Happy 17th Birthday to dearie Siti Nuraihan and Happy 18th Birthday to dearer Muhd Sufyan. Stay positive you 2. Stay Positive? Souns old skool. Oh well. Just go on the wrong track and don't waste your parents money. Alright. Waste only yours.

I'm starting to hate Friendster. It's lagging all the time. I hate it. Want to log out also lagging. Friendster is such a lagger man!