Thursday, January 12, 2006

Reunited once agaiN!

Early morning already, make me pissed off! I'm already feeling sian and just because you more sian doesnt mean you can vent it on me! Halo! When I'm sian, I would not pass it on to you le! I tell you why I sian. Okay, I made a mistake, but one small silly mistake, you're trying to be fussy about it. What are you trying to do? Giving me my own medicine isit!?

Chey!

But, I really thank you on your gift. I love it!

Full Metal Alchemist final conclusion. Almost brought me to tears. I'm gonna be a little spoil a bit. The brothers got back together! Yay! They got back together! They are back together! I thought they are not gonna be together again and Alphonse Elric grown up character look really cute! He looked just like Edward Elric. Yay! They got back together! Yay!