Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year - 2006

Happy new year to everybody. My friends, my family, my colleagues, my whoever who knows me la! My memoirs of 2005 are best to be forgotten as the very sweet thing are the needles that are pricking my heart.
2006 is here, I hope something good will happen to me and the same to all of you out there.

I bet all of you had agreat new year out there. Like every year, I would spend it at home, watching tv or sleeping. Haha!!! My plasma was being good yesterday that I get to watched 13 Going 30. Yup! It's a nice sweet movie. Than there was Blair Witch 2 on ch5 but I didnt watch it. It was kinda scary. And watching Micheal Jackson Number Ones on Star World. I was thinking on how scared I was everytime I watched Thriller. haha!! I was a kid then! And finally, while the new year comes, I celebrated it by watching Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban on HBO. Muaahaha!!! Too tired after that that I felt asleep.

Going to a friend's engagement later and meeting another friend who has just given birth to a baby girl. yay!

Wonder what to do now. I can't go back to sleep. Another not working day tomorrow. So sian....