Monday, January 02, 2006

take a BreaK

went out to Zuraidah's engagement and it was freaking hot! The sun was shininy so damn bringhtly and luckily there were shades when I walked through the carpark. Waited for Nana and when she same, oh boy! she's shorten her hair le! Missed her with the long hair actually though. But her hair looks dry still even after treatment. Looks kinda really frizzy. Sorry Nana, but it's the truth. Met up with Sallyn and family the Zuraidah's.
Zuraidah looks the same still and for the 1st time, I'm, I mean, we're seeing her with make-up. Haha!! When I look at her, reminded me of my yellow eyeshadow. Havent worn them for long tim. Haha!!
Went to get baby pressie's for Siti's little girl whom which has just gone out of her mother's womb 3 weeks ago. When we got in Northpoint, the weather was hot. Freaking hot. But when we got looked out, it was raining. Freaking heavy cats and dogs. Nana got some t-shirts at OP and they seem to have nicer designs now. Havent been there to get any tees. Gonna get some soon and more shirts at Factory Outlet. Stumbled upon one when I was out with me cous the other day.
After Siti's, went off to airport for Popeye. Didn't go back to change. With my black kebaya on, I went straight to airport. Hoping to see Lindsay before that but I got there kinda late so, went straight to Popeye, meeting Fida and Lianne there. Was really freaking hungry. I just don't know what happened to me but I seem to be hungry today.

Oh boy!!!

Teacher Aishah! Don't melt too much k... Cuz, I'll be melting too! Haha!! OK! Whatever!

Crapness!

The strongness is there! Haha!! Lameness... Duh! Whatever!

Ok! Crap! madness! Shut up!

Mom, realli, enough already!