Tuesday, January 24, 2006

-wack

I'm feeling guilty. I am trying very hard. i am so sorry if i've did anything wrong but i don't want to use you. i am your friend and you are my friend. i hope you do understand.

Anyway,.....
.....gurlz having fun
everybody seems to be updating and i have not! haha!! i get kinda too lazy nowadays. I've been feeling bored and sick of everything.
de kenduri that day was realli so much fun. we had a blast. everybody was tired and stuck down there that we couldnt anything much but to laugh at stupid lame jokes and talked about anything we dislike or like or whatever. sucks right! I don't know what the hell i am babbling.

Watched Victoria Secret's fashion show last night and Ricky Martin's Drop It On Me is really nice. I love the song. Makes me want to move my body! Oh yeah! And there was one part of the show where the models were walking down the runway, Aaron Carter's I Want Candy was played. It sound so wrong but it was remix so I sounded kinda okay to be played on the runway with models wearing kinky lingeries. Haha!!

Dad bought Howl's Moving Castle dvd. He bought Legend Of Zorro too. Think I'm gonna go in my room and watch the Howl's Moving Castle. Oh yay!