Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gone // Laughs

Meeting up my darling. He's so cute. Coming here all the way to meet me 1st. It was raining and as we walked all the way to Northpoint, I was so smart to point out the we walk under the blocks for shelters. Haha!!! Got into Starbucks for coffee. Oh well, before that, it was his time with Miss Tobacco. Ms Tobacco is this species which he loves more than me and that would eventually would bring him down sooner or later. I have to give that a stop! Anyway, as we were on the way to Starbucks, I suggested we go to Angel's and maybe we could have some luck with some red packets. Haha!!!

After the coffee session, off we went to Angel's. They were having their cny dinner which makred 7 days of cny. We had no choice but to eat up. Out of courtesy, I finished up the raw tuna which kinda gives me a hard time after that. It was embarrassing but it was nice fish. bLuek! Waited for Angel to go off together but she had been stopped and so, darling and me went off 1st.

We sat down and had a long talk. Yup! Very the long which realli is scaring me. I was there, feeling scared and worried and getting more sick and hungry thinking about it all. But it was a nice feeling I was having there, being just with him. I love him so much....

missing you//muackz