Monday, February 06, 2006

juMp

had a good day 2day. i mean, yesterdae, on sunday. well, it's past midnight. i woke up like 0900hrs. i got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, made breakfast, ate them as i watched yakitate!. later, update my site and than back to tv. while watching Honey, i felt hungry for lunch. So, i decided to have fried rice. And so I did. I made fried rice with zuchinis! yeah! has anybody put that in b4? No right? Well, maybe somewhere out there have la. Than, I thought, what the hell, cook some dish for dad to eat later.... Mom got up and she was making noise cuz she thought I didnt want to run errand for her. Like what the fuck! I was waiting for her!

It's nice to see her happy there.Well, I went out after that. Met out with bik as and got shidah to come along to surprise her and yes, she did. Played ard with clavonian? calovian? i dn knw! it's de electric piano! it was realli fun! i even thought i was gifted when i created a nice tune but i totally forgot about it! Muahaha!! Should hve recorded it! Oh MAN! After that, we were off to toa Payoh. bibik wanted to eat at Fork & Spoon foodcourt and so, we went. After that, we all were really really full. I ate not much of th yong tau foo but i was realli realli full! I was! OMG! like OMG!
Went into Courts after that. Bibik wanted a canopy bed and when I look at it, it's really nice and I want it too. Okay, maybe not now but when I'm getting married, I will have the canopy bed. We went around more to see more beds, sofas, wardrobes, washing machines, fridges, mp3 players and later, while walking back, we were stuck on looking at earrings. I got 2 pairs while bibik got a pair. Shidah dear hv no lobang. I mean ear lobes. We were stuck at another stall but we didnt get anything. Went back, took the full train, I got down Yishun while they both at Khatib. Went to Cold Storage to get stuffs mom asked to buy.
Came back, pissed. I was pissed off that I almost want to give up on her! I will eventually. But I don't know when! Will I? Will I? I don't know.. Oh man!
Darling dear called me. He was really sweet. I love him so much. We're missing each other so much.

Okay, my sister has just bun up my hair with the new clip I bought. Haha!! // Okay ar, Lee Ryan is making me melt right now. His songs are damn nice man! One song actualli sound so jazzy that it got me on the move. Okay la, sleep now. tomorrow working man! And & it's pouring out there now....