Wednesday, March 01, 2006

dere's a WaY

i was feeling moody today. but i was feeling okay after that. onli for awhile but i was still feeling a little moody and hot because the weather's hot.

had lunch wif shasha at sakae. muehehe!!! feel so nice. had the lunch buffet. it was good. after that, made a trip to the cold storage and popular bookshop and then off i'm back home. came back, continued frying mom's vegetable curry puffs and then sent some to bik sal's place. there, hang around and had a chat with bik sal all the way til 9pm.

i'm back home now. feeling fresh after a cold shower. my eyes sleepy. going for an interview tomorrow. At the same company which I'm suppose to be working in now. so, what's the deal? I don't know! Urgh! I'm feeling frustrated!
received a call from tj. he'll be joining the Stress Club soon enough. I'm sure but I knw he'll get his way out sooner. I really wish the best for him.

I'm missing my baby. Yup! Who doesn't. Called him before I came back. He just got up and he sounded surprise when I told him it's 9pm already. I love him.

think i'm gonna eat some of the curry puffs before retiring to my room.