Saturday, April 29, 2006

I don't want to say goodbye

debts, bills, debts, bills.... oh boy! returned mom's ezlink card and top it up. returned dad's money. returning baby's money. bought a err... capri pants? i think tts it. a pair of capri pants from Dorothy Perkins. Caught my eye on a shirt at Esprit. Got it. Wanted to get crocs but maybe ain't gonna to. Why? It's either too small or to loose. Gonna get a pair of shoes for work, get some stocks of dvd-rs, cartridges for our printer. oh boy! Bills! Bills! Bills! My handphone bills are still booming up. But hor! I think by next month, it's gonna be booming down.

Something seems to be wrong but the way I see it, everything seems to be oKay.

Was caught all wet on Monday evening after work. Meeting up baby after almost 2 weeks of not meeting and barely talking. Went over to Nor's chalet and got ourselves staying over instead of going back and me not going to work the next day instead of going. But I felt good. I was glad that I get to spend time with my baby.
Back to work for the both of us the very next day after one day of rest. Well, it was sleep for me the whole day til night til the next morning. Went to work, everything was fine and everything was fine until yesterdae evening. I have alreadi planned. I had a plan. I was planning. I wanted to take a break this week. Did not want to do overtime BUT! oh no! oh dear! my goSh! last minute probs arrived. we have no say and yes, I had to stay for ot yesterdae. Well, actualli I had a choice of not staying yesterdae but due to my "Mulut Masin" ("Salty Mouth"), the weather changes from being very sunny to very windy and dark and to very heavy heavy rain. I stayed behind for an hour and wanted to go over work earli today but baby didnt morning call me. Oh well... Got to work at 0930hrs, which the security guard said I was very early to come for OT. wth! giLerneSs....
Felt really really tired and I cant finish my things that of course, I'll be going back work tomorrow.

is it normal? To not meeting like once a week? Is it normal to not meeting for a very long time? Barely call. Barely message. ....am i oKay? Is it me? Or is it you? Hope everything will be fine on that day.... It is so fast. Time flies. it'll be 3 months soon. ...i'm pRayiNg