Sunday, April 23, 2006

i'm Not woRkiNg!

i do not know what to think. i do not know what to feel. i do not knw what to say. i do not know what to hear. i do not know what to do and i do not know where to go.

ended up not going to work today as i was dead asleep the whole night. well, actualli i slept like about 0400hrs in the wee morning. why? i don't know. had some beers down my system last night which it makes me feel great. my ex-colleagues were trying to cheer me up and stop me from taking their beers. muahaha!!! but i sneakily took some and add them into my ice tea. i was alright. i made my way back home as normal and it was a cold night and i forgot to pack my shawl with me. but it was good to meet up seong-ge and oni-jiang. seong-ge present me with a pair or studs for me leaving the company gift. that was so sweet of him. went down to ex-company b4 meeting up de dinner and it was great. meeting up the new girl. she was kind of irritating though but not as irritating as me b4. she is like more irritating.

me and seong-ge had a good talk. he adviced me about relationships. told me about his relationship. he and his wife just got married last year after 8 years of dating. Wow!
His wife, May and his sister joined us later on as they wanted to have dinner. Seong-ge told me about his sister which is really funny. He asked me if they looked alike and I said yes. Then he said, "but too bad la! I am smart and she is stupid!".... That really stuns me!
He later on told me wat actually happened and why she ended up in Singapore instead of being back home. I understood the whole picture and haha!! and no, I don't think she is stupid too but just naive.

Today, slept the whole day. Slept at about 0400hrs, I think I've alreadi mentioned that. Woke up like 12 noon. Washed me face, brushed teeth, watched Masked Rider 555, ate brunch, continued watching Masked Rider 555 then went back to sleep. Woke up ard 1930hrs. Mom woke me up.... Watched Constantine and darling smsed.... Now feeling kinda sleepy, drinking hot choc... Gonna sleep soon... Muackz everybody!