Friday, June 30, 2006

it is never enough

why does everything have to be you? even anything that doesnt concern you or have anything to do with you just reminded me of you. how do i do these things that i want to do? why do you always have to appear? why do you always have to be tere? cant you just like leave for a moment? dont come back unless you're needed.

No! Wait! Dont go!

Im sorry.

I didnt mean it.

But it's true. you are distrupting me. you are not helping here. without a word or action, you just appeared. and you keep coming back every second, every minute, every hour. every time when im watching those movies on dvds, when im eating, when im talking, when im sleeping, when im showering, when im walking, when im feeling happy or sad... i didnt mean to not want you around. i do want you arounf but dont keep disfiguring my mind.

i do feel you. i do.

i seriousli do.

im crying still. invisibly.

my heart is still burning and it's still soaring.

my tongue long for yours.

my hands long for your touch.

you son of a bitch. i love you still.

don't pretend you dont know. u did it! you've done it! you are incredible. honestly, you are good.

.......make me forget you // heLp mE