Monday, July 24, 2006

bLuE

Destiny's Child sang Jumpin' Jumpin' and than Survivor and than Independent Woman. ....!?wait, which one comes 1st? Independent Woman or Survivor? Oh well. wth.
I've been jumping from one area to another. Somehow I felt it was useless but at the same time, it is kinda fun. I've never been in this situation before and it kinda excites me. I mean, do I hae myself to blame for it?

...."Can I blame you?" ....

I'm trying to take things slow for now. I don't want to rush. I'm tired. I'm getting old. Others sought into things too fast that they have no time to think about other things. I want to take break. Not like a proper break. I want to know how it feels like.

Yes. I wish I could do somethng which requires me to travel. Yes, being an air-stewardess is one of them but I'm not interested in that line. I wish I could like emigrate to another country and stay there. Or maybe stay there on a work permit or something. Flying back forth Singapore to that country.

What the hell. I am stupid. How can I problem messed me up so badly? And why solving it is impossible? Why did I ever forseen it? Why did I even went on with it.

I wasn't confident enough at the interview I went to just now. I was up for it but I felt I was letting the interviewer down. I wasn't feeling confident just now.
The jobscope is interesting. Being in that line sounds interesting. Well, it does sound interesting. Once started, would it be interesting anymore? It occurs to everything we hear about and never did it.

I feel my glasses is getting too big nowadays. Did I actually got the right size when I made it that tiMe?

Utada Hikaru sang, "Keep Tryin'".... so.... Keep Tryin'.....