Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Drifting or Running? Choose 1

i want to go to headquarter but i don't want to leave the office. there's a shy shy cute guy there la.

[menyampah aku tgk kan. nak shy shy konon!]

ive drifted further. far away. it's like far away from home, from town, from you. yes. from you. i don't know but i feel that stating i'm far away from you feels good but somehow there is still you sticking on me and following me as i run off. oKay. i didnt drift off. i ran away. i am running. still. although i know there is no where i can run off to but i just keep on running.

3 months there. 3 weeks there. 2 weeks there and now here. how long will i stay? 3 months. maybe. i have to. i mean, i have to. i have to stay for 3 months. i hoPe i get to stay longer if the chance is given. i might want to ask for it but not now. maybe later. maybe when the time is right. maybe. maybe i might.

idiot la//

dont bug me. the more you bug me, the more restless i become. i know you're thinking why im talking to her easily and tell him my new workplace without thinking twice. well, you are making me restless. you start giving me words that makes me feel negative about myself. something is taking over you. that person was right. your sickness is taking over you and you are not trying to control and you just let it slip into you. over you. we are all trying our best. our patience are still there. we can still take it. come on! give all you got. ....but why are you giving out unneccesary remarks to your partner today? what have he done? i don't think he did anything wrong. i escaped to my room once he went off and you didnt say or ask anything to me. i felt relieved. Honestly.