Saturday, August 26, 2006

oLd MemoiRz

woke up really early. i couldnt sleep anymore. i heard dad came back from work but when i got out to go toilet, he wasnt anywhere to be seen. I showered, had breakfast, watched Mushishi, update my group blog and as afternoon came, dad was home. While he was unlocking the gate and coming in, he was saying something to me which i couldnt quite catch. When I lowered down my mp3 volume, I was stunned by what he told me. He mentioned a name I have long not heard or said but only existing my mind and heart. I have not forgotten that name. I remember. I still do.

I read the newspaper articles of him which dad showed me. I informed the others about it. I was happy upon reading the article. I was happy. Glad. Syukur, alhamdullilah.

I didnt talked much about it. I dont want it taking over my mind again. So, I let the news in into my heart and keep it there. It is there now. I am... gLad.

SooN. I wonder how it is going to be.