Monday, August 07, 2006

So SooN?

going to work has never been the same again. i met 2 people who are similar to whom i met 6 years ago. de only difference is, 6 years ago where chineses and now they are malays. going to work because you need an income is one thing. but being at work because you are going to be with these great people are another thing. if your work is not so interesting but you have great members or colleagues or frenz with ya, it's just amazing how nice going to work is.
Unfortunately, meeting up and getting to know these guys and spending time with them doesnt last long. It is only for a short while and i really have great times with them.

Today, I had early lunch at 11.30am. Wanted to to go down Tuas Ave 13 to get my fruit juice. Sophian had asked me to get some cigarettes with him. I agreed. So, I asked Muharam and KatheriNe if they want anything too. Katherine didnt want anything and meanwhile, Muharam and Sophian were arguing at each other on how could I go alone and nobody companying me. I was alright going by myself though. They were still arguing when I left.
After I walked out of the gate, I remembered something. Muharam wanted a fruit juice too but I didnt ask him what fruit juice he wants. I wanted to call him or Sophian and Katherine's but I have neither their number nor the company's number. I wanted to call Shoba but the reception was on off. So, I walked back in to their office and straight away called for Muharam. They looked at me stunned and panicked and wondering what happened. I asked him, what fruit juice he wants. Feeling guilty. (I don't know for what), Sophian and Muharam got me sit down in the office instead while they hopped on Sophian's bike and off they went to ave 13 to get the fruit juice. I used Muharam's pc to surf the internet while they were out. (Well, I was allowed to use since I allowed them something to view something. Haha!!!). In less than 10 mins, they were back.
Lunch was nice. Jokes were all around.
Break time. I had nice jokes and talks with Sophian and Muharam.
It's like finalli i hear something out of Muharam while talking with him.

Muahaha!!!

Okay ar... I want to mandi ar!

What to wear tomorrow ar!?