Saturday, August 05, 2006

Something More

im tired la. bt it's good la. i've never felt this way for a long time. going to work has never felt better. i met new friends and they are all realli fancy. they are great people. i met 2 similar people like i've known for 6 years at my new workplace. i was very happy but things are developing and i hope everything will go well.
although i am stationing in tuas, now i don't feel like going over to jurong island anymore. i want to stay in tuas. haha!! de reason. 2 monkeys. 1 cat. i never felt lonely anymore that they are around. they are really fun to be with. i want to hang out with them alot more.

yesterdae, i woke up late. i was totally in blur. i felt like i don't know what to do but i want to go to work. i missed my transport. oh man! i asked dad for some cash and took a cab to work. it was the most heart pain situation i've ever been in to. $20.80. tsktsktsk!!!! there goes all my lunch money too.
But although i had a lunch with the cool bunch, the lunch wasnt realli nice. But the coke was nice.

Today, I made it a point to wake up late. I never thought it would be so late. 2pm. i got up, showered, ate a slice of bread with butter. Drank tea, watched anime and by 4pm, I was feeling kinda sleepy. I cant help it. I went back to sleep. A nap.

i think i like you now. looking forward to knowing you better.