Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Miss Independent

For the 1st time grandmother actually listened to my sister. That was surprising.

Felt tiring today at work. Whole morning stayed in the office. Feels kinda bored la. Was really fed up on doing that stupid medical report. Felt almost like giving up but sigh. I don't know just what is wrong. I just cant figure it out. I am still trying to figure it out. Oh man! Afternoon, spent most of my time out of office. Haha!!! When around getting people to sign up for the Dinner And Dance and try on the jackets which are for the door-gifts. Which many are saying it's pathetic. Ordered a cake from a colleague. Told mom about it and she told to get another one. Yeah! White Cake = white chocolate cake and biscuit mixed (like checkers) with apricots and nuts. Wow!

Friend wondering when I will be transferring into her dept which is stationed further in Jurong Island. I told her that it is not confirm yet. Depends on what will their decision be and what my decision be.

Words really spreads fast in the company. One has happened, one has gone and a new one arise. Oh man!

I am feeling so slobby right now. Muahahaha!!! I am such a big fat lazy stupid fucking kid!

A Kid? Who? Me?

The cables to the plasma were lose. According to dad. Mom said she tried fixing it but was scared and so when I came back, it was really funny to see them not watching the tv. Well, actually, it's just dutchess.