Friday, September 29, 2006

Move aLoNg agaiN

Went out to cold storage after break fasting wif yammie. Got the dark chocolate cake Devil's Cake . Oh well. Wanted to geet strawberries but they were all sold out. Wanted to get kiwis but I don't eat kiwis. Yammie too. So, got a bix of champagne grapes. They are tiny tiny little cute grapes. Am gonna add them into my choc cake... Looks like it is going to be nice la. Look like nice that. While walking down the lane looking at thoe chocolate bars for baking and all and I found a box of instant mix of Cheese Cake dessert. It provides the cherry sauce pudding too. It doesnt require cooking. I was thinking of not making the choc cake at the break fast at my fren's place next week. I think I'm going to just make that cheese cake. Hehehehe.....

Took down the living room curtain.... oh yes.... gonna go bring down my curtains now..... ...... ..... ..... okay! done it.... it's down. Have to sart cleaning alreadi. My room, I mean. Wipe there, wipe here. Wet there, wet here.... woo-hoo! I have not my own room for since... last year hari raya? Nah... I think it was dad all the way who has been doing it. See la! There is a much worse daugther here. Hahaha!!! Maybe start making the chocolate cake tonight. Oh boy! I just suddenly have the feelings of baking so much things. Cakes, cookies, pastries. I have suddenly have the urge to start doing all that. Muahaha!!! What's with me? Am I oKay?

Work was okay but it was another fucking idiot day. That stupid lady! I really got realli realli fed up today that I even went all the way to say, "that stupid lady! when young don't want to die. now old already, give trouble to people only!". My receptionist looked at me in disbelief as I didn't say it once but 3 times. My sandal snapped and i was realli handicapped. Sallyn helped me by scotch-taping it and it realli holds. Went down to jurong point Pedal Work's to get a nu pair of sandals but didnt get any as I was out of budget. Sigh. Went back with snacks for my receptionist and Chicken Teriyaki sandwich from Subway for meself. Start back work and oh boy! I don't know why but my office, Friday is like Monday la.

Wanted to head down to Jurong West void deck ramadhan bazaar but since the case of my sandal is in such a state, I couldnt. I scared it would just come off again. So I went back home straight.

I have so much thing on my mind and I do not know how to take them off my head. I feel so heavy that I scaraed I might just break down fully. I am holding on though. I am doing my best. Move on.... Moving on... Moved On.....???

I havent shower siak.... Go shower la Sii Sarinah! What time alreadi! Now alreadi 11pm... Going to be midnight soon! Want to wait til sister come back than mandi ar?

Listening to Cinta Bollywood again. oLd skl la that song. Who knows how the ending to Cinta Bollywood 2 ar?

[SaRiNAh LUVz YOU MoRe thaN you Luv SaRiNAh]